Statement of Faith:
- There is one God, existing eternally in three Persons: The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ is true God and true Man, conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary. He died on the cross as a substitutionary sacrifice, and all who believe in Him are justified because of His shed blood. He rose from the dead according to the Scriptures, and will come again with His angels and His saints to establish His kingdom on earth.
- There shall be a bodily resurrection for the just and unjust. For the former, a resurrection unto life, for the latter, a resurrection unto judgment.
- The Old and New Testament are inerrant as originally given, and are the only rule for Christian faith and practice.
- Sin has separated man from God, resulting in both physical and spiritual death. Man can only be saved through the atoning work of the Lord Jesus Christ. Salvation has been provided through Jesus Christ for all men who repent and believe in Him and are born again of the Holy Spirit, thereby receiving the gift of eternal life.
- Each believer receives the Holy Spirit at conversion, but we also believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit, which brings power to the believer for daily sanctified living and for the powerful manifestation of the spiritual gifts. This infilling of the Holy Spirit is not a one-time event, but is repeatable throughout the believer’s life.
- The Church consists of all those who believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, are redeemed through His blood, and are born again of the Holy Spirit.